Arta is here!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arta is here!!!!

Post  zebaz1988 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:46 am

hello, like everyone already know, Arta, the Enginier is here!! and is free!!! well, going to the point: most of the people around the game, including me, have decided on creating 2 Artas, one of man character if u want or alter character for stages and myth, and another one for crafting. since this gonna be like this, probably the ones going for the crafting arta will need help from the guildies, since its better to make a pure crafter., means no stage skills or maybe only the RB skills. but all the skill points should be used in the crafting skills of lvl 30 and 50, specially the ones of lvl 50 since this are the most usefull to fort accesoryes and make some income by selling the materials or the actual accesory fortified. this is my sugestion: a guild member of high lvl and RB should be able to help a Crafter arta to lvl from 1 to 70 without this crafter spend any skill points.
by the way, nice new guild symbol YukiOh
zebaz1988

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Arta is here!!!!

Post  ThanksInAdvance on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:27 am

Sounds like a good idea, as long as there are high level/rebirth people online (which is often), though said people I'm sure are also making crafting artas. The only reason I'd make one is for unbinds, but I don't feel like putting in the time if it means waiting for someone to take me through the stages. Guess I'll be busy helping others, lol...
ThanksInAdvance

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top