Physical-Support Tia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Physical-Support Tia

Post  ThanksInAdvance on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:25 pm

I was thinking about this since I've been kinda bored lately with the rebalanced tia (throwing knives, prison, etc.). I thought about trying out a physical-support tia (with level 1 or no prison). I came up with the idea because I want to do a bit more than deal crazy amounts of damage. I don't have a build to try out yet as I'm in the process of making one, but I wanted to see the opinions of other people. what do you guys think?

Last edited by ThanksInAdvance on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title error)
ThanksInAdvance

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Physical-Support Tia

Post  MorganMS on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Sounds cool but wouldnt be a bit hard to sue some of the physical skills? I have trouble using some of them even though im right infront lol
MorganMS

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ThanksInAdvance on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:34 pm

I see your point, getting your skills canceled can be annoying. I personally don't have many issues using the physical skills I currently have, which are Thousand Leaf Split, Midair Prison, True Surprise attack, and True Whisper of Wind, though I tend to use setups for those (like using hide or using another skill first). Doing an a-string could help, but I'll bear that in mind.

I have a concept build if anyone wants to take a look, constructive criticism is appreciated.

http://lunian.genin.jp/calc/LSC/?name=Tia&lv=80&rb=1-2-1-0-0&pt=83&val=A000A006-0000090-00080009B0-0440-40800

the extra 24 points are for True Whisper of Wind (5), Dexterity Reinforcement (10), and Physical Specialization (9).
I have 8 points in string of rescue cause there aren't enough, lol.
ThanksInAdvance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MorganMS on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:50 pm

I like it. How about cool time beucase i find myself out of skills sometimes and i use a lot of them xD.
MorganMS

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ThanksInAdvance on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:56 pm

MorganMS wrote:I like it. How about cool time because i find myself out of skills sometimes and i use a lot of them xD.

By level 80 cool time isn't much of an issue for Tia, being that she's a dex char and gets extra cool time reduction. Most of the skills don't have long cool times anyway, and the dex buff will help with that too. It might be an issue at lower levels, but those go by fast anyway. Only thing I'm worried is mob control, which is one area where this build potentially lacks. Not to mention Tia's reach is pretty narrow...
ThanksInAdvance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:21 am

TBH I think most of Tia's melee skills should be more buffed in the range and reach areas. Damage is decent. I think a few endurance frames would be necessary because it's not like you see anyone actually using the melee skills except for maybe Entwining Roots which I find useful in many ways.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-07

View user profile http://t0ast.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top